Do you receive external e-mail and registration information?
You need this information for login details and instructions relating to your account. We have now tightened further our strict anti-spam e-mail policy. Please check your Inbox/Spam folders and make sure your external e-mail from ThaiLoveLines is being received so that you can control your account with us.
- If you have an MSN/Live/Hotmail external e-mail account, please check your SPAM folders and designate ThaiLoveLines.com e-mail as 'Not Spam'.
- You can switch off/on all external e-mails from My Control Panel.
- You can opt out selectively from match alerts or all dating alerts depending on your preference.
- Your login details and links to control your external e-mail can be found at the bottom of all e-mails from ThaiLoveLines.com
Microsoft e-mail partner
ThaiLoveLines through its parent company AtlanticThai Internet Co. Ltd is a Microsoft partner in e-mail management and operates to the highest standards with a strict e-mail policy, your e-mails may be marked as spam in Hotmail/Live/MSN accounts if you do not mark them appropriately or if you mark them as spam. Our new strict e-mail policies also mean that ThaiLoveLines will automatically switch off your external e-mails if any e-mail is 'bounced' or we receive a report from your ISP that your account is full, closed or unattended.
External e-mail control/Switch on/off
You may control all external e-mail by going to My Control Panel. You may also opt to:
- Switch off Match e-mails only.
- Switch off all external e-mail.
- Cancel your ThaiLoveLines account.
Look at the bottom of all external e-mail
Please see the links therein or information at the bottom of any ThaiLoveLines.com external e-mail alert on how you can switch off or otherwise manage your e-mail and your ThaiLoveLines account. This is called our easy e-mail policy. You can also see your login details here.
(Click here) or e-mail